OK under "Mail & News Account settings" > Account settings > Reply-To-Address I have set it to same address as is the account but there is no change.

Maybe I am unclear

I go to Local Sent folder (where all my sent emails go) and I want to reply to my email which I have sent. So it pops up but in that reply email will be "From address".

So I am talking about that "From" address which I can't set. It automaticaly inserts a News Group. There is no setting in the Local Folder account.

Not the "From address" which I am using when I am sending my email.

Larry S. wrote:
stan wrote:
How can I set a default "From" address when I use "Reply", "Reply All"
and "Forward" feature.

I always get Newsgroup address which will format the text wrong.
I believe your "From" address is established when you set up your
accounts. When in Mail/News, under Edit see Mail & News Account
settings. There you will see where to set the From, Reply To and
Organization addresses.

Might you have  a different problem? When in News, the From address is
what you set in the News account. When in Mail, it's the one you set
there. You shouldn't get the News address when sending e-mail. One
exception--when you indicate Mail To after clicking on an e-mail address
in the header of a news posting. You can work around this: Copy Address,
rather than Compose To, then paste the address into a Mail Compose form
in your Mail account.

HTH