Ant wrote:

On 4/6/2014 2:36 PM PT, Trane Francks typed:
PS - In the meantime, you can work around the problem with that
particular server's recipient by forwarding messages inline.

If I do inlined, then I lose the embedded images and stuff?

An HTML message forwarded inline remains an HTML message, does it not? Apparently not, depends on how you do it and what your defaults are. In my case, the defaults are to compose in plain text and to forward inline.

If I hold the Shift key down while clicking the middle of the Forward button, SM forwards using my default setting (Inline). I get an HTML composition window containing the original HTML message in HTML format (with "Original message" etc. above it).

If I hold the Shift key down while clicking the down arrow at the right edge of the Forward button and then select Inline, SM forwards using my default composition setting (plain text, ignoring the Shift key), so I get a plain-text composition window containing the plain-text version of the original message (with "Original message" etc. above it).

Other default settings may produce other results.

Paul B. Gallagher