On 4/16/2014 8:08 PM, Wuxin wrote:

> I have had difficulty in setting up Seamonkey as my default browser.
> I did the Preferences->Browser but I can't get the default to work.
> The box says that Seamonkey is default but it doesn't come up when I
> initially go online.

You really need to give more information:

What is your platform (e.g., PC, Mac, IPad)

What is your operating system, including version?

What version of SeaMonkey are you using?

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

On occasion, I filter and ignore all newsgroup messages
posted through GoogleGroups via Google's G2/1.0 user agent
because of spam, flames, and trolling from that source.