On 4/27/14 4:36 AM +0900, G. Ross wrote:
EE wrote:
G. Ross wrote:
 I have the bookmark "Remember Password" and occasionally need it.  Now I
 need it on my wife's computer but cannot figure how to get it over to
 her computer.  It is a long string and I cannot seem to copy it.

SeaMonkey automatically asks me if I want it to store a password when I
log in to some site.  I would suggest that you get the latest version of
SeaMonkey, which is 2.25.  You can get that here:
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/

Same here.  My bank no longer asks to remember and every year they
want longer and crazier passwords.
As for SM, I quit chasing that update tail.  This one does everything
I want it to and I am happy with it.  If it ever feels obsolete I will
update a few notches--but certainly not the latest and greatest every
few weeks.

SeaMonkey 2.6.1 is vulnerable to rather many security flaws, a number of which can be leveraged by malcrafted web pages and/or e-mail. SeaMonkey 2 of any version feels fairly equivalent on the surface, but they are by no means the same under the hood.

I never chase the update tail. SeaMonkey updates itself in the background. I never have to worry about it.

--
// Trane Francks   tr...@tranefrancks.com   Tokyo, Japan