Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
sean nathan wrote:
nick...@gmail.com wrote:
I felt compelled to write this after the seeing the disaster that
Firefox is turning into with that new Australis interface.

SeaMonkey developers, you are doing an amazing job. I think the
interface is excellent, logical and *just works*, especially for
desktop.
Please don't feel any need to ruin it in the same way that Firefox has
been ruined with the dumbed-down Chrome wannabe interface!

If you feel the same, please show your support for SeaMonkey devs. :)

Really have to interject that i do NOT want Seamonkey to "remain the
same" if that means the browser becomes more and more unusable over
time... as things stand now, i only use Seamonkey's e'mail client with
regularity. The browser is just too slow for modern needs... throws up
too many irrelevant warnings and annoys me when it won't open sites or
play sound, or other silly nonsense...

i DO want it to remain the same as a combined e'mail & browser, but only
if the browser component quits moving like its full of frozen molasses...

If you don't like the nags, most of them can be turned off. I don't have
the problems you mention, so if you can be more specific, we can
probably solve them here.

my issues are mostly with speed... my cable internet is 50 mbps up and 20 down... so this browser should fly... instead it sits and spins when loading pages... which my install of chromium opens quickly...

installed the 64 bit linux version of SM if that makes any difference... no nags today, so no real worries...

--
... Character is doing the right thing...
        ...Even when no one is watching