PhillipJones wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:
On 5/10/2014 8:26 AM, A Williams wrote:
Robert wrote:

I've recently "upgraded" to FireFox v29, and I do not like the new
"dumbed-down" user interface.

I've looked at the screenshots of SeaMonkey and they look like FireFox used
to look.

Before I go through the motions of downloading, installing, and configuring
SeaMonkey are my primary browser I have one question:

Will FireFox 29's new look will find its way into SeaMonkey, or will
SeaMonkey continue to allow its users to customize the UI?

Thanks for any replies.

This question has been asked here a few times over the last few months.
   The answer has always been no.

And the answer to that answer has always been "Hooray!!"

And Hallelujah!!!

And AMEN! :)