David E. Ross wrote:
On 5/16/2014 6:26 PM, Rufus wrote:
Rufus wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:
On 5/16/2014 5:07 PM, Rufus wrote:
Philip Chee wrote:
On 15/05/2014 09:23, Rufus wrote:

The biggest problem I infer with the Profile Manager is that it
seems to
have *two* branches as evidenced by the differing splash screens when
invoked - the more modern one at start up, and the older one when
invoked from within the Browser...so no wonder the left hand doesn't
know what the right hand has done...why isn't this code shared and
there
is only *one* way to draw the splash?  Could the whole of the code
for
the PM duplicated?  And what does the PM have to do why I can't
get SM
to launch the correct target via an OS X Alias?

Could you provide some screenshots? As far as I know we have only one
Profile Manager.

Phil

Where can I send them?  Would be really nice if I could post them with
the bug...or here...

You can post them in the bug report.  Make JPEG, GIF, or some other
image file.  Then update the bug report by attaching the image file.

How do I do that?  I don't see a way to navigate to the file to include
it...I've taken two screen shots - standing by...

...I think I found it.

Screen shots posted in bug #724293.

Bugs #724293 and #743463 are probably related; both don't work, whether
or not the PM is invoked at start up.

Yep!  I was able to view them.

Good.  Pictures always help!

--