On 6/8/2014 10:14 AM PT, Ed Mullen typed:

I noticed more and more web sites (e.g., FunnyOrDie.com and
TheOnion.com) are going dumping Flash and using HTML5 videos to play
their embedded *.webm video files. They get annoying when I don't want
to play the videos right away.

I have not seen any good on demand blockers for these HTML5 videos
especially when I open multiple tabs with videos. Are there any good
ones for the (lat/new)est web browsers yet? They should be like
FlashBlock, Mozilla web browsers' internal plug-in blockers, etc.

Thank you in advance. :)

<http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.mozilla.seamonkey.user/37102>

media.webm.enabled - set to false in about:config.

But then I will have to turn it on again via there again if I want it. I want on demand "play" when blocked.
--
"It's kind of an insane case ... 6,000 ants dressed up as rice and robbed a Chinese restaurant." --Steven Wright