David E. Ross wrote:
On 6/12/2014 7:45 AM, Mort wrote:
Hi,

I'm running the latest iteration of SM, with Windows XP and 7 , on
separate PCs. To the right of the upper toolbar is a small icon which,
when clicked on, shows a dropdown list of recently visited URLs. How can
I delete that list after I am done with it?

Thanks.

Mort Linder

1.  On the SeaMonkey menu bar, select [Edit > Preferences].

2.  On the left side of the Preferences window, select [Privacy &
Security > Private Data].

3,  On the Private Data pane, check the checkbox for "Location Bar
History" (along with any of the other checkboxes you want).

4.  If you always want the history cleared when you termminate
SeaMonkey, also check the checkbox for "Always clear my private data
when I close SeaMonkey" on the Private Data pane.

5.  If you want the data cleared immediately, select the Clear Now
button on the Private Data pane.

NOTE WELL:  "Private data" consists only of those items for which you
already checked checkboxes on the Private Data pane below "When I ask
SeaMonkey to clear my private data, it should erase:".

Hi David,

It worked beautifully,and I thank you very much. Like many things in life, it seems easy when you know how. I am so glad that you know how, and were kind enough to tell me.

Regards,

Mort Linder