On 06/19/2014 03:44 PM, SamuelS wrote:
On 19-Jun-14 15:32, SamuelS wrote:
On 19-Jun-14 9:31, WaltS48 wrote:
[Metal Lion Sea Monkey & Silver Sea Monkey • mozillaZine
Forums](http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?p=13627241&sid=fa812c7ba3c3d7b6888f86b312479715#p13627241)

Screenshots in the forum post.

Hello - I Am using the 'Metal Lion' and do not particularly care for the
contrast as I Am finding it difficult to read lines which are not in
bold.

It is possible that the Silver would be better suited for me, but cannot
find it on the add-ons page.

Please advise if it is there and I Am not seeing it.

Thank you..

Sorry, found it. I Am using it now. Is there a way to increase the
contrast for readability?

Thank you for a wonderful theme. This is the first time I Am changing in
years from Modern.

bo1953

Sorry you couldn't find the links to Frank Lion's new SeaMonkey themes, and the support link, in his post on mozillaZine that I linked to in my original post.