Ant wrote:
https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3223393

"Hi, this issue is fixed in internal build, you can get next beta build
from http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashruntimes/flashplayer/ to
verify your issue. Thanks!" --Jing Yuan on 3:13:50 AM GMT+00:00 Jun 17,
2014

Finally fixed?!

Flash 14.0.0.125 exhibits all the previous problems with SM that have been discussed in this group. The message I am getting is:

Warning Unresponsive Plug In
Shockwave Flash may be busy or it may have stopped responding

I am running two machines, one with Win 7 64b, the other vista 32b both with SM 2.26.1. Flash still will not run on my Vista machine and focus is lost. The problems also occurs on the Win 7 machine. I keep Flash disabled most of the time. Recent prior versions of SM did not lose focus on either machine. Anyone else still having these or similar problems?

Larry