On 08/27/2014 04:12 AM, Ant wrote:
On 8/26/2014 5:14 AM PT, WaltS48 typed:

Could someone tell me where (parameter and/or file) the list of current
tabs is stored?

Earlier today my FF hung (possibly due to tab overload) and I had to
kill the process. When I restarted it, it (understandably) opened with
my 'Home Page'. I would like to try and retrieve the list of previous
tabs from a backup, if possible.

Enter about:home in the address bar and click on the Restore Previous
Session icon under the Search box.

Is there one for SeaMonkey too since about: home didn't work in my
v2.26.1. :(

Menu bar, Go > Restore Previous Session. If it isn't grayed out.