Yesterday I received notice to upload a changes in my Sea Monkey Program. As a result my email can no longer connect with my email provider. Could you tell me where to look to see if they have the correct providers email address and password. I went back to my email providers website and it is still functioning with my current password. So maybe the website address got somehow erased or modified in the downloard process.

Please drop me a note so I can check if the current Sea Monkey's program on my computer has the correct mail website address.

Thank yoiu....

Chuck Husbands
email: chusba...@cfl.rr.com