Daniel wrote, On 20/09/2014 15:36:
On 20/09/14 07:50, Ray_Net wrote:
EE wrote, On 19/09/2014 19:35:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Mike C wrote:

Will the "Wrong Page" post be there until 7-15-2099?

Why would you care? Will you be here in 2099? Will you even be here
reading this newsgroup in 2019?

Mark it as read, and set the application not to load messages that
have been read.

I did not have this option, but i did not want to clear all readed message.
My retention policy is:
"Delete messages more than 20 days old"
Therefore i am obliged to see it for the rest of my live !!!!!

how can i remove this post ? without removing all the messages ?

If you have your account set up to only display "unread messages", once you've read it, you should never see it again ..... until somebody replies to it!!

I did not want to "only display unread messages".
I just Right-Click on it and choice "delete" ...and that works !!!