scshot wrote:
I have a very unique problem.  My login and password no longer work.  When I list my either one of my email
address with the password blank and click "Forgot Password" I get "email address not
found".  Then when I try to register with either email I get "this email address is already in
use"  I have tried everything I can think of to get into the forums but no luck.  Any help or suggestion
will be greatly appreciated.

Is that the MozillaZine Forums at http://forums.mozillazine.org/ ?

It looks like you should be able to post as a guest user in the site discussion forum:
  http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=11
where other people have received help with log in problems. You'll have to keep checking back for replies though, as you won't get email notifications having posted as a guest.

Posts are publicly visible, so don't include your password, and if you need to include an email address write it as something like "user at domain dot com" to help avoid it being picked up by spammers.

Mark.