Béèm wrote:
I did setup SeaMonkey mail to retrieve mail from gmail accounts.
I defined the smt outgoing server, but didn't find how to setup the
password for this server. I have been asked to fill in the userid tho.

I got once the window to fill in the password.

Now I don't get that window in front when I push sent to sent an e-mail.
I can't even close normally the sent window and the SeaMonkey mail
window. I have to kill those windows and then I see that window where I
have to fill in the password.

In order to avoid this, I would prefer I could fill in the password in
the smpt outgoing server configuration, but I don't see how to do this.

Can this be done and if yes, how?
Today I tried again.
To my surprise, without having changed something, I got the window to enter the password on top of the other windows now. So I could enter the password and to my surprise I even got the question if I would like to remember the password. For sure I did it.
But still a puzzling situation.