On 11/06/2014 07:16 PM, Barry Edwin Gilmour wrote:
WaltS48 wrote on 07/11/14 05:29:
On 11/06/2014 04:11 PM, David E. Ross wrote:
On 11/6/2014 11:33 AM, flyguy wrote:
The map on this page does not display in my SM 2.6

http://www.yellowpages.com/listings/470061979/directions?reverse=0&start=Richland%2C+WA&end=2155+Stevens+Dr%2C+Richland%2C+WA+99354

I've disabled Adblock, and allow all cookies and images. It does display
in IE 11. I haven't had this problem on other sites.

What is keeping it from displaying the map?

SeaMonkey 2.26.1

I see the same problem, even in Safe Mode (which disables all
extensions).  Spoofing Firefox did not help.

The Web site asked me to complete a survey.  I very carefully indicated
that the site is non-functional for SeaMonkey.  I suspect it is also
non-functional for Firefox.

Map appears for me in Firefox, not in SeaMonkey. I have no idea why.
map image-tiles from http://ak.dynamic.t0.tiles.virtualearth.net/ appear fine in trunk Linux-x86_64 local build.

Okays. Yesterday I was using SeaMonkey 2.30 in openSUSE 13.1 and no map.

Today I installed Fedora 21 Beta, SeaMonkey 2.30 and see the map.

I still have no idea why. Better desktop integration?