On 10/11/2014 04:47, F Murtz wrote:
> If I wish to log on to modem(http://192.168.1.1)for instance, I have to
> use IE as seamonkey wont do it.

It might be the modem's fault. I have seen routers that have crappy,
badly-designed, non-standards-compliant Web interfaces that only work in
some specific browsers. Not only cheapass ones, either -- I had a hard
time with a Cisco SOHO router, until I figured out that it was
incompatible with my browser. They eventually fixed the issue with a
firmware update.

And, by the way: some net appliances SEEM to work fine with most
browers... but fail at the point of updating the firmware. If that
happens to you, just try a different browser.

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... Sent from my U.S. Robotics Pilot 100.
* Added by TagZilla 0.7a1 running on Seamonkey *