Ray_Net wrote:
Richard Falken wrote on 12/01/2015 15:33:
F Murtz wrote:
It seem that cross posting is barred. It is extremely annoying that when
replying to a post that is cross posted, first it does not go
anywhere and
when I discover this I have to manually post to each NG in turn which
means
removing each address in turn and posting separately.
Is this sea monkey that does this or is it astraweb?

Is there any way round this?

I think it is not Seamonkey's fault. Probably something in the server
configuration. Many servers hate crossposters and have limits on them.
SM under news.mozilla.org refuse that you cross-post if you have not
subscribed to all group present in the crosspost. (I think, if I remember)

Nope. I have done it. I think where the failure can happen is if the *news server* does not have one of the crosspost NG. Happens to me with Eternal September which only handles a subset of NGs

--
Take care,

Jonathan