F Murtz wrote:
I will try subscribing to all groups in the cross post next time but
what I really want is for the group it was posted from to get it but If
I hit reply to a cross posted post nothing gets posted and as I do not
know which group the original post came from I have been sending posts
to each group individually which is time consuming.

That would be the first newsgroup in the Newsgroups: section of the header. No?

The SeaMonkey 2.32bx released posts in this newsgroup were posted to m.d.a.seamonkey and m.s.seamonkey. The m.d.a.seamonkey being the first address in the header.

Newsgroups: mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey,mozilla.support.seamonkey