Jonathan N. Little wrote:
Rufus wrote:
Edmund Wong wrote:
Greetings,

The SeaMonkey Project is pleased to announce the release of SeaMonkey
2.32!

For a more complete list of changes in SeaMonkey 2.32, see the What's
New in SeaMonkey 2.32 section of the Release Notes [2], which also
contain a list of known issues and answers to frequently asked
questions. For a more general overview of the SeaMonkey project (and
screen shots!), visit www.seamonkey-project.org.

Links:
[1] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.32
[2] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.32/

...ok...the "Bugs Fixed" list indicated SM 2.32 fixed Ghostery (bug
1060858)...but I installed SM 2.32 (Mac), and Ghostery 5.2.1 does not
work.

I tried updating Ghostery to the latest version, and it would not
install.

Back to SM 2.26.1...Ghostery 5.2.1 works again.

Because Ghostery requires the FF Australis which SeaMonkey does not use.
I just switched to Bluhell Firewall

<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/bluhell-firewall/?src=api>

...I'd like to know why they claim it's "fixed", and what platform it's supposedly "fixed" on. It doesn't look like they checked anything but Windoze...

--
     - Rufus