In message <mailman.9897.1422673735.26608.support-fire...@lists.mozilla.org>, Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> writes:
On 1/30/2015 1:00 PM, g wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/HlCuTj1.gif for what I saw in that localhost URL's
CUPS printers web page.

nice printer network. usb sure beats the hell out of lpr and a switch
box. :-)

No kidding. My client refused to let go of his old printers (e.g., reliable HP LJ 6P printer with an USB and parallel cable adapter). :(
[]
I sympathise with your client; if I had an LJ 6 that was still working, I'd be reluctant to let go of it too!

(F'up set.)

I'm sometimes a bit bewildered by that, really - there are no young people in
it, there's no sex, there's no violence, no car chases and there's no action
and no vampires. - Colin Firth on the success of the film "The King's Speech".
Radio Times 10-16 September 2011