David E. Ross wrote:

<snip>

I have a problem beyond SM 2.26.1 with logins from saved passwords where
(1) the user ID and password are entered on separate pages and (2) the
login Web pages have "autocomplete=off".  Three of the four financial
institutions where I use the Web for transactions are affected.  Most
definitely, these are the Web sites for which I do not want my passwords
on PostIt notes stuck to my monitor or in plain-text files on my hard
drive.  While the passwords are stored in Password Manager's database,
they are not used.

So you think an auto-login as a safer option?!?

IMO you should manually enter passwords for any site connected to your money, that is why the financial institutions purposefully tried to prevent you from using autofill.

--
Take care,

Jonathan