Pololo wrote on 19/02/2015 17:38:
Ray_Net wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote on 18/02/2015 00:22:
Ray_Net wrote:

When i do a spell error in the body of a mail - the bad word is
underlined with red characters (~) and i can select the word then click
spell to be able to correct the bad word.
If I don't select a word, all the bad word are correctable by the spell
mecanism.

When i do a spell error in the subject of a mail - the bad word is
underlined with red characters (~) and this all what I experience.
Impossible to correct a bad word in the subject ...
Why is the Spell facility not completely implemented ?

Works fine for me.

For me it doesnot work .................
Se also my complete answer to Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Not works for me.

PAUL if you create a mail with the word "mecanisn" as subject and also as body text, you can select the icon "Spell" in the toolbar when you are in the body text, but .... can you the option of select the icon "Spell" the cursor is in teh subject line?

And more; if you have the same incorrect word in the subject line and in the body text,and select "Spell" -> "Replace all", only the word in the body text will be replace with the correct word,
You have perfectly understood the problem.
Is submitting a bug a good idea ? Or will it be corrected in 99 years ? :-)