nos...@notreal.com wrote:
I recently upgraded my OS and as a result I also made the switch from Gravity, which is no longer supported, to SM. One thing I really miss that Gravity had is the ability to catch up and mark all groups as read with one click of the mouse button. I have searched the web and it appears there is currently no way to do that in SM. Does anyone know of a recent add-on that might accomplish this? Thanks

I couldn't find a way to mark all newsgroups as read. You can mark all messages read by group though, by right clicking the group name and choosing that in the drop down menu. I suppose you found that. Sorry, I couldn't help, and that someone doesn't know Gravity is a newsreader. :)
bj