DoctorBill wrote:
Whenever I print out an e-mail, all of the "heading" (?) stuff gets
printed also.
user-agent, MIME stuff, X-Mozilla-Status etc.

It sounds like you've got SeaMonkey set to display all headers.

Is there some way that I can just print out the e-mail w/o all that
"Stuff" at the top ?

i.e. - Subject, From, Date,  then the text...?

Before printing, go to View > Headers > Normal.

If you want all the headers displayed on screen, but not printed, I'm not sure how to do that other than changing that option every time you print. I keep it set to Normal, and on occasions when I want to check other headers I just press Ctrl+U (shortcut for View > Message Source).

Mark.