Not sure if this is 2.33 related or has been present with earlier versions.
I've been trying to use https://support.avast.com , things like the login or register, and nothing happens. My system is a WinXP SP3 and I've tried both Java 7.75 and 8.40. I have scripts turn on in the Seamonkey Preferences.

The Avast site shows many errors and warning via the error console which may or may not be the problem. The site does work on my library's Win7 system for what that is worth.

Robert

---