On 14/03/15 20:29, Poldek wrote:
Ed Mullen wrote:
Poldek wrote on 3/9/2015 5:19 AM:

Hello guys, this problem is pain for me for some time already, but now
it rally hurts:

1. I have my own domain and hosting on the provider's serwer. This is
pretty big provider, probably the biggest in the country, so they are
not amateurs.
2. My e-mail server are like imap.myowndomain.pl and
smtp.myowndomain.pl.
3. Authentication with encryption is mandatory to send/receive e-mails.
4. Everything works fine for some years already on the Win7 machine,
where Seamonkey is present and configured for these e-mail servers for
some years now.
5. I got also other laptop, installed Seamonkey 2.32.1 there and put the
same configuration details there for an e-mail servers.
6. It's not possible to get/send e-mails. Why? There is no way to add a
certificate exception for the server, as it used to be in previous
releases of Seamonkey.
Is there a way to set up new e-mail account in current Seamonkey?

If it were me I would copy the entire profile folder from the working
computer to the new laptop.

Will it be ok to copy profile between two computers with different OS?
Eg. XP Prof 32-bit SP3 -> Win7 64 bit HP and Vista Home 32 bit?

I use the one profile for both my Linux and Win7 Installations on this computer.

As long as you put the profile that both OS's can "see", you should be o.k.!!

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.32 Build identifier: 20141218225909
or
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.33 Build identifier: 20150215202114