I thought perhaps a monkey with a pirate hat, steering the old netscape
navigator wheel might be a fun fresh take on the logo of a suite that
had it's roots in netscape. I do understand a monkey is not a seamonkey,
some how I think you knew that when you wrote it. Perhaps next time just
saying, ehh not sure if I like that idea might come across better than
some sort of insinuation that the suggestion was idiotic because of some
clueless idea that I don't know seamonkeys are real.