Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Mike C wrote:

Does anyone know how to create a new mail list from a long list of email
addresses in Word or Excel?
I really don't want to do them one at a time (over 100).

1) Export as CSV, LDIF, or other format that SeaMonkey will recognize,
with a name that doesn't match any of your existing address books or
list names. I don't recall what options Word has, but I know Excel can
do this; if need be, copy/paste the Word table into an Excel spreadsheet.

2) From the SeaMonkey address book, do Tools | Import, choose data type
"Address books," follow the steps. You'll end up with a new address book
under the unique name you gave it.

You have the options along the way to specify import file format, match
field names to SM field names, etc.

Once it's there, you can move the addresses around by dragging and
dropping, create a mailing list, etc. as usual.

IT WORKED!!
THANKS!!!