Daniel wrote:
On 14/04/15 02:55, stan wrote:
Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP] wrote:
On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 09:07:13 -0700, stan <edic...@merlin4x.com> wrote:

Is it possible to run SM profile from the removable USB drive or from
other directory?

http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/seamonkey_portable

- Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP]

Thanks! That worked and I have successfully installed SM om my USB drive.

However, my profiles are still on C: drive.

I have created new profile from E: USB drive and it got stored on C:

So how can I remove SM from C: and run it only from E: USB drive?

Stan, I've not installed SeaMonkey Portable, so I might be well off
here, but when I do install the normal SeaMonkey, I put it where I want
it to be and, in particular, I put the profile where I want, so I have
to select to do a *Custom* installation.

Don't know if this would have fixed your problem, but you never know!!

Thanks for that, but we are talking about the portable SM so I have one SM on C: and other on E: USB.

Eventually I would like to delete C: SM and use only E: USB SM.