On 5/12/2015 10:08 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 05/12/2015 09:47 AM, Rick Merrill wrote:
internet shortcut will not drop into dropbox

 From browser (seamonkey) address field I can drag and drop an internet
address to desktop (Win 7) as an internet shortcut. That shortcut in
turn can be moved via a shortcut to my_dropbox on hard drive.

But I cannot d&d from browser address window via shortcut to dropbox
folder.  Why?

Is the dropbox folder created when you sign up for dropbox, and mirrored from
there when you connect to dropbox?

The dropbox folder is created when your install dropbox. If the dropbox executable is not running, then the dropbox folder acts like any other folder under your OS.