http://www.doesmybrowsersupportwebgl.com/

Nice web site. Boo to "Nay" answer. :(

Huh. My 2.33.1 says "Yay," wonder why your 2.33.1 would say "Nay"...

My 2.33.1 says "Yay" so I would guess it is a video card/driver that is
the issue.

Yeah, it is an old ATI Radeon 4870 video card with its v9.4 driver (can't use the newer versions since they hard lock up randomly and rarely -- I don't game these days so no need for speeds). I am still using Windows XP Pro SP3 as well.
--
"You're kissing an ant hill." --Mike Nelson