On 6/28/2015 11:57 PM, cmcadams wrote:
A few things with respect to the HTML emails: keyboard cursor functions.
Press PageDown, for instance, or CTRL_PageDown, and it can leap to the
top (or anyplace), and not that predictably. It seems to depend on the
material.

In 2.26.1, when you double-clicked on a graphic, a window opened that
let you change things concerning that graphic. Dimensions, proportions,
spacing on whichever sides, links, and so on. In the later Windows
versions I've tried all that's gone. Now it's mousing all the way,
through layers of menus to accomplish the same things.

Features might theoretically still be there, but are just too
exasperating to put up with when there's an alternative that's faster.

Ahh. I rarley compose HTML e-mails. I did start using it for cover letters. :/
--
"Ladies and gentlemen, er, we've just lost the picture, but, uh, what we've seen speaks for itself. The Corvair spacecraft has been taken over--'conquered', if you will--by a master race of giant space ants. It's difficult to tell from this vantage point whether they will consume the captive earth men or merely enslave them. One thing is for certain, there is no stopping them; the ants will soon be here. And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted TV personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to...toil in their underground sugar caves."--Kent Brockman in The Simpsons' Deep Space Homer (1F13) episode.