Daniel wrote:
On 8/07/2015 5:55 AM, John Duncan wrote:

<Snip>

To fix this,
couldn't we try always reporting the Firefox/x.x bit at the end of the
UA string to deal with invalid sniffing? or is that not the issue in
this circumstance?

Yes, you could, John, but then no-one will ever know about SM!! So you
might as well just use FF!

Ha, that is a good point! This doesn't really seem like a big issue anyway. I have yet to come across a website that denies me access based on the fact that I'm advertising SeaMonkey instead of Firefox. The ``chrome-optimised'' websites on the other hand... *shudders*