Starting last night, Flash started giving me the "do not enter symbol", stating "The plugin has security vulnerabilities". Underneath there is hypertext that says "Activate Adobe Flash". If you click on that, Flash runs, but seems some of the functionality is missing (for instance, when I did the "Daily Jumble", you can't type the letters in the words.

I am running Windows 7 with SM 2.33.1

I have 4 profiles for SM -- only two are affected with this problem (I suspect as Flash updates itself, it starts giving this message).

The two that are giving me the warning state:

Shockwave Flash
Version 18.0.0.203
State: Enabled (STATE_VULNERABLE_NO_UPDATE)

The two profiles that are still working OK state:
Version 18.0.0.203
State: Enabled

(These are under the Help --> About: Plugins in SeaMonkey)

Any idea what's going on? Flash is tied in to so much multimedia these days :-(

Jim