Jonathan N. Little wrote on 27/07/2015 22:37:
A Williams wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:
On 7/27/2015 8:08 AM, A Williams wrote:

I have discovered another way of nuking this information:
(in the Browser) Go -> History  and then delete any line(s) you don't
want.  You will note that the list is searchable.

I do not think that works.  I have entries in my address area (URL bar)
that are NOT in my history.  On the history window, I set [View > Group
by > None] and sorted by URI.

I just tried it on this machine.  It worked, exactly as I had hoped.
Step 1 was to search for the link using part of the url
Step 2 was to "delete it from History"
After that it was no longer offered to me in the location bar.

BTW Beauregard's method also works. Start typing in the URL bar and when the target URL shows move highlight to it, and press the delete key or right-click > Delete. Gone!

Right-click doesnot not show a "delete" option, the action just jump and display that page.
BUT "
Start typing in the URL bar and when the target URL shows move highlight to it, and press the delete key" This is working now, at the second try, because at the first try... I badly understand "select it" instead of "moving the highlight"