On 9/1/2015 8:13 AM, Jonathan N. Little wrote:
> Gordon Weast wrote:
>> By default, Ubuntu 64 bit doesn't install the 32 bit runtime.  Now, even
>> after trying to find all the libraries in 32 bit form through the Ubuntu
>> installer, I can't run the 32 bit Seamonkey.  There is a library it
>> attempts to load that I can't find in 32 bit form for Ubuntu.  I hope
>> we'll see a 64 bit build of 2.35 soon after the 32 bit mainline.  I have
>> the machine setup to use the same profile on both Win7 and Linux.
>> Having Windows using 2.35 and Linux use 2.33 will keep showing me the
>> Seamonkey welcome to new version screen.
>

> Generally when installing a 32-bit application on 64-bit Ubuntu all you
> have to do to install the missing 32-bit library dependancies is
>
> sudo apt-get install -f

Actually it is no longer that easy...

I already had i386 multiarch installed on Ubuntu 15.04 64bit, I still
ended up having to install the bits mentioned in here:

libxul.so:
libXrender.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Couldn't load XPCOM

You can see some of the work here:
http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/12248722/

Thanks again Adrian for your 64bit builds!!