Paul Bergsagel wrote:
Franky Tahiti wrote:

     ----- Forwarded Message -----
   From: Franky Tahiti <frankythail...@yahoo.com>
  To: "support-seamonkey@lists.mozilla.org"
<support-seamonkey@lists.mozilla.org>
  Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 11:38 AM
  Subject: Bug on V.2.35

Hello from ThailandI don't know how you call that in english (I am
french journalist retired)but after download the new version 2.35, I
lose the three buttons left up
can't reduce the window, can't quit applicationÂ…How to do ?
Thanks "in advance" !!!
Franky

Hi. There is a bug in SeaMonkey V.2.35 on OSX where the three round
buttons (red,yellow, green) in the upper left side of the window. The
developers know about this bug.

If, you are using OSX and the Dock is visible you can right-click of the
SeaMonkey icon in the dock where you will find an option to quit SeaMonkey.

About resizing the windows-> I do not know how to do this without the
three buttons.

If you are able to get the bottom end of the window to appear, the lower right corner is what you drag (horizontally and/or vertically) to resize the window.