On 30/09/2015 6:01 AM, Carlson, Christine M wrote:
Please tell me where to send/start a new thread?

Tina Carlson
EIG VICE Administrative Support
916-356-1113
Office Hours:  8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Have a Wonderful Day!

Christina, have you notice how your responses are always at the top of the message, here?? This is refereed to as Top Posting and, whilst good when you're talking with mates, in these support forums/lists it is preferred that you add your input at the bottom of the post. You can set this by going to Edit->Mail & Newsgroups Account Setting, select "Composition & Addressing" on your Mail Account and, in the top section, just under where it says to "Automatically quote the original .....", it says "Then," and has a drop down list which includes "start my reply below the quote".

This will mean that your replies will automatically appear below the quoted text. As you are choosing to receive these messages via the list, as I understand it, the settings I've explained above will also effect your normal e-mail replying. If you want to keep your e-mail replying above the quoted text and help us help you, you may need to look at setting up a news server account and post directly to this group on the news.mozilla.com server.

*Then select "Compose" when you want to make a new thread, i.e. a new discussion point. Else, if you just want to reply to someone else's post, then pick reply* .

Hope that helps!

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.38 Build identifier: 20150904215228
or
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.38 Build identifier: 20150903203501