Daniel wrote:
On 30/09/2015 10:52 PM, John Sipos wrote:
Dear Too Whom...

      Doesn't happen every time, but unpredictably, when in UNREAD
MODE, clicking
on an email to view it, a moment or so later it will vanish.  It's
still there,
only you need to click, ALL for it to show up in the list.

      I've been addicted to Sea Monkey and it's predecessor for
zillion 463
trillion years.  Thank you for creating and maintaining such a great
life tool.

John, if changing the setting to "ALL" fixes the problem, why do you
then change it from "ALL"?? Or are you suggesting it is, sometimes,
being changed on its own??

I think he is saying that the message disappears from the Thread Pane when he has it selected, and is reading it in the Message Pane after being marked as read.

Couldn't reproduce in my SeaMonkey.