C M wrote on 04/10/2015 17:04:
Ant wrote:
Hello.

When will SeaMonkey support emojicons like in e-mails since I am getting
more of them not showing up correctly.

Thank you in advance. :)

SeaMonkey seems to be all right with this already. You appear to be on Windows XP, so may need to find some updated fonts that include them.
Do you think that SM emoticons are based on Windows Fonts ?
I have here when I compose in HTML on the bar where I can do Bold/Italic/etc .. the last icon is an emoticon where I can choose between 16 emoticons. See them hereafter (visible if you are in HTML reading) :-) , :-( , ;-) , :-P , :-D , :-[ , :-\ , =-O , :-* , >:o , 8-) , :-$ , :-! , O:-) , :'( , :-X .