On 10/08/2015 03:04 PM, DoctorBill wrote:
Jonathan N. Little wrote:
DoctorBill wrote:
I am running 2.33.1.  Used to have 2.12
something and had a really nice
Bookmark set up (a toolbar).

After my HD died and I reloaded Windows XP and
this new SM 2.33.1 I
can't get the Bookmark Toolbar to work as well
as before.

"View > Show/Hide > Bookmarks Toolbar" enable
"Bookmarks > Manage Bookmarks" and select the
"Bookmarks Toolbar" and customize as you wish.

""Bookmarks > Manage Bookmarks" and select the "Bookmarks Toolbar" and
customize as you wish."

I do not see any "Bookmarks Toolbar" to select in the Manage Bookmarks
?  Am I wrong ?

DB

Then it appears your profile is messed up.

Bookmarks Toolbar is one of the items in the Bookmarks Manager along with Bookmarks Menu and Unsorted Bookmarks.

--
Linux Mint 17.2 "Rafaela" | KDE 4.14.2 | Thunderbird 38.2.0
One users useless feature, is a useful feature to another