Bonnell Frost wrote on 30/10/2015 18:12:
Bonnell Frost wrote:
I am having a problem. When I try to display message contents on the screen (Windows 10), nothing happens. The display shows the requested with blue color, but nothing happens. I have reloaded Seamonkey 2.38 (current version) , the install message display is normal, other displays seem to work OK, and print display shows the message content, page by page. Using print display or print, I can view messages. I just did a reinstall of 2.38, after an uninstall. The display of this message to be sent is normal. I have not tried to use the usual Windows display. I so far have not tried 2.35.
--Bonnell Frost

I just old you that you have to initiate a new post.
This is not a new post, you just reply to this one changing the subject ...