On 11/06/2015 05:42 PM, rjkrjk wrote:
configuration
win7/64  sm2.38

have noticed lately that at various  websites, when I right click, the
screen will get a white overlay
and then SM becomes UN-useable, the mouse arrow goes to the
wait/processing circle as well

when attempting to get off the screen...."seamonkey is not
responding"... message comes up via ms win7
it's not very many sites, it's occurred with just a few

here's the link to one of  the sites where this occurs
http://wp.me/p2gxCe-TI

rj

Well, since have two threads going on the same topic, and my reply was to Paul's post i the other thread, I'll re-post it here.

Loaded in 1.70s, with 50 Requests, and a size of 736.71KB using Firefox 43.0b1 and the Network diagnostic developer tool.

Also loaded fast in my SeaMonkey 2.38, and I don't see the white overlay if I right click.

Hardware problem?

--
Linux Mint 17.2 "Rafaela" | KDE 4.14.2 | Thunderbird 45.0a1 (Daily)
You don't need zero-days when machines wherever are packed with old-days.