On 11/12/2015 04:12 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
WaltS48 wrote on 12/11/2015 20:22:
On 11/12/2015 10:39 AM, Ray_Net wrote:
Roger Fink wrote on 12/11/2015 03:15:
Does anyone know how to remove the RSS icon from the URL bar in
SeaMonkey? In Pale Moon you can set an about:config preference to
false, <browser.urlbar.rss>. This doesn't exist in 2.35, the version
I'm using, so I added it, but it doesn't do anything.
I never see an RSS icon in the URL bar ... I see just favicon if the
webmaster use it. And I like to see this beautiful feature.

You need to browse more. ;)

Try this site and look at the far right of the address bar.

<http://www.ghacks.net/>

Thanks for this url. I never notice this gadget :-)

There is a lot I don't notice until someone complains, then I go look, roll my eyes and go; "Really?"

Just browse! :)

--
Linux Mint 17.2 "Rafaela" | KDE 4.14.2 | Thunderbird 45.0a1 (Daily)
You don't need zero-days when machines wherever are packed with old-days.