On 11/26/2015 11:39 AM, Cruz, Jaime wrote:
> I see the latest version of the Better Privacy add-on now supports
> Firefox 42, but in the process they've dropped support for Seamonkey.
> Is this because Seamonkey is not yet up to Firefox 42's technology level?

As I recall, the developer somewhere stated that SeaMonkey support was
intentionally deleted.

You might try downloading the new Better Privacy 1.69 and processing it
through Extension Converter for SeaMonkey at
<http://addonconverter.fotokraina.com/>.  That Web site asserts that its
conversion for SeaMonkey compatibility of Better Privacy 1.68 was
successful.

--
David E. Ross

The Crimea is Putin's Sudetenland.
The Ukraine will be Putin's Czechoslovakia.
See <http://www.rossde.com/editorials/edtl_PutinUkraine.html>.