FYI. http://rottentomatoes.com is another web site that doesn't like this. :(

On 11/27/2015 7:20 AM, Ant wrote:
Hello.

http://www.ocregister.com shows many missing images.onset.freedom.com
images in my web browsers because I have enabled SM's "Privacy &
Security's Prevent tracking activities by known sites" (about:config's
privacy.trackingprotection.enabled). Is there a way to whitelist
this?

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"Ever watch ants just crawling around? They walk in that single straight line, a long, a long, long mile of ants. Sometimes they will walk over and pick up their dead friends and carry those around. I'm pretty sure it's because they can get in the carpool lane and pass up that line." --Ellen DeGeneres Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.