On 12/02/2015 02:27 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
EE wrote:

I can tell you what I do to stop the nuisances.  In about:config, I did
these settings:

dom.disable_window_onbeforeunload -> true
   - stop popups triggered when you try to leave a page

I had high hopes for this one, but it doesn't seem to stop the annoying
"Are you sure you want to leave" prompts. Do you have anything for that
pestilence?

Click "Yes" and leave.

That's what I did when I started writing a comment on Facebook, and decided not to finish it, clicked the back button on my browser and was asked.
--
Linux Mint 17.2 "Rafaela" | KDE 4.14.2 | Thunderbird 38.4.0
One users useless feature, is a useful feature to another