Hello.

I am using Seamonkey on UbuntuMATE 15.10 .

The only menu option that appears for SeaMonkey in this installation
(on both of two separate computers), is "Mozilla build of Seamonkey".

In previously used SeaMonkey  (2.2x) on Debian 6, three separate menu
options were displayed in the menu (Applications -> Internet);
something like "Seamonkey Compose New Message", Seamonkey Mail and
NewsGroups", and, Seamonkey web browser", which allowed a user to
access the new message composer, or, the Mail and News Groups
component (to examine previously sent messages, and, for other uses),
or, the web browser component, without having to load the web browser
component (thence restoring the last previous saved session, if the
web browser component is configured to restart with the last session).

I do not know whether the developers read the messages on this list,
but I am wondering whether it would be possible to restore the
functionality, of having those three separate menu options, so that a
user like me, can chose to simply open the Compose New Message
component, without having to reload the last session of the web
browser.

Thank you in anticipation.

--

Bret Busby